Do you need advice, help and support in your current crisis situation? But you don`t want to use the women`s shelter as a refuge?
No problem - we are there for you!
Our advice is free of charge, treated confidentially and can also be provided anonymously. If you wish!
Appointements by telephone are essential!
- by phone
- in the women`s shelter
- possible outside the women`s shelter
- You don`t know, what to do next. You feel alone and you are afraid of the future, because you don`t have the strength to make a change.
- You are threatened or abused by your partner, husband or another family member. You may want to separate from him and you need information in advance about the women`s shelter.
- You need support, guidance and advice to get out of an abusive relationship.
- You are stalked and don`t know what to do next.
- We advise on separation and divorce in the context of demestic violence and stalking. (no legal advice)
- Provide information on offices and public authorities!